Saturday, May 4, 2019



We met on April 18, 2019

The top picture is what I cooked from Tastefully Small Savory Bites

 On page 88 I made Mac'n'Cheese Tomatoes-  easy to follow, not expensive and taste was WOW.
My only criticism would be that it is really hard to scoop out and fill the cherry tomatoes.  I would probably use plum tomatoes.

On page 126 I made Citrus crackers- easy to follow, not expensive and taste was VERY GOOD.

On page 72 I made Polka Dot Squares- easy to follow, not expensive and taste was NOTHING SPECIAL.  This could be very good if the frittata had some spice to it.  Everything was bland.

I would definitely  use this cookbook again.

Ruby used Martha Stewart Cakes

On page 100 she made Cinnamon Streusal Coffee Cake- easy to follow, not expensive and taste was VERY GOOD.

 Ruby had no suggestions to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment