Sunday, April 19, 2020

4/16/2020

Hope everyone is well.

This month I used Valerie's Home Cooking cookbook.
I love this book.  When we open again you should borrow it.



Page 137
Hamburger Helpa
Good but not great in my opinion.  I doctored the leftovers the next day and it was much better.


Page 233
Ricotta Cookies with Sour Cream Glaze
These were yummy.  I might add more lemon rind the next time.

Page 168
Bucatini with Wilted Spinach and Lemon Mascarpone Sauce
Loved this dish.  Be sure and use Pecorino Romano cheese and be generous with it.

Page 36
Breakfast Biscuit Sammie's
We loved these.  Be sure and squish the biscuits so that the egg and cheese don't hang over.  I only had mild sausage on hand but I added crushed red pepper to it.
I warmed up the leftovers the next day and they were not good, so plan on how many you can eat and cut the recipe to fit your family.




No comments:

Post a Comment