Saturday, December 5, 2020


November 2020


I used six ingredients with Six Sisters' Stuff



Page 12 
Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
This was an easy recipe, not expensive and taste was NOTHING SPECIAL.
I would have given it an UGH but parts of it were okay. I would leave out the corn tortillas altogether, cook the beans and meat together (maybe add a can of chopped green chili's) and put the mixture in a taco shell with shredded lettuce etc.  




Page 183
Cake Mix M&M's Cookies
An easy recipe, not expensive and taste was VERY GOOD


Page 158
Parmesan Orzo
An easy recipe again, not expensive and taste was GOOD.
I suggest you use unsalted butter and low sodium broth.  To me this recipe was a bit to salty.


Page 8
Easy Hamburger Gravy
Easy recipe, not expensive and taste was VERY GOOD

I will use this cookbook again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment