Saturday, September 26, 2020

This month I used Cooking At Home With Bridget & Julia



Page65
Classic Chicken and Rice with Carrots and Peas
This recipe was easy to follow, not expensive to make and taste was GOOD but very ordinary.  I wanted more spice.


Page 11
Muffin Tin Doughnuts
This recipe was easy to follow, not expensive and taste was GOOD however it did not taste like a doughnut to me, just an ordinary muffin with sugar and cinnamon on top.



Page 211
Eclair Cake
This recipe was easy to follow and a bit expensive to make.  The taste was hard to describe.  The chocolate topping was not to my liking and I love chocolate and the rest of it was okay but again I wanted more flavor.

I would recommend this cookbook to a new to cooking person, excellent to get them started.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment